Fried chicken is just a way of life if you’re from Kentucky. I knew I had to find something to satisfy my southern tastebuds so I started experimenting. This won’t take the place of your mothers chicken but it is sure does hit the spot! I’m all about easy recipes if you haven’t gotten that yet so this recipe is another plus.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1-2 eggs
- Splash of milk or half&half
- 4-6 chicken tenders
- Peanut oil (this is what chick-fil-a uses)
- Put 1 cup almond flour in a bowl and add seasoning of your choice. I use salt, pepper, onion & garlic powder, and season salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix your eggs with half&half or milk.
- Coat your thawed chicken tenders in the egg wash and then coat them in the almond flour. Once the tenders are coated, place them in the deep fryer or pan with the peanut oil.
- Fry for about 5-10 minutes or until golden brown. If you have a deep fryer, you’ll know they’re finished when they start to float. 🙂