It may not look very pretty but my tuna salad is BOMB y’all! It’s super easy to throw together and it’s cheap! I eye ball this entire recipe so I am not sure how accurate the measurements are. It really just depends on how you like it and the quantity.
- 2 cans of Albacore tuna in water
- 3/4 cup green onion
- 3/4 cup celery
- 3/4 cup of Duke’s Mayo
- Salt & pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Rinse and drain both cans of tuna and place in a large bowl or container
- Throw in chopped celery and green onion
- Add about 3/4 cup of Duke’s Mayo- more or less depending on how you like yours
- 1/2 cup or so of relish (I just squeeze some in)
- Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder to taste.
- Mix together well
Put the salad on a low-carb tortilla, bell peppers, cucumber, lettuce, or 1 slice of toasted Healthy Life Sugar Free bread. The possibilities are endless with this recipe. 🙂