When I get home from work the last thing I want to do is make a complicated meal. Not only am I too tired but I also don’t want to mess the kitchen I just cleaned. 😉 I usually pair Mississippi roast with baked spaghetti squash or a side salad. This recipe requires very little ingredients, attention, and it tastes amazing!
- Chuck roast
- 1 packet of ranch dip seasoning
- 1 packet of Au Jus gravy seasoning
- 1 stick of butter
- Place fresh or frozen chuck roast in your crock-pot.
- Sprinkle the ranch and Au Jus seasoning on top of the roast.
- Place the stick of butter on top.
- Throw in desired number of pepperoncinis.
- I poured some of the pepperoncini juice and a tiny bit of water on the bottom. This is optional.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.