I feel like I make A LOT of mexican dishes for dinner. I made these quesadillas as a meal-prep option for my dad and it ended up being a favorite! Half the time it didn’t even make it to the lunch box because everyone kept eating them!
- Taco seasoning
- Mexican cheese
- Salsa (optional)
- Pam or another non-stick spray
- Low-carb tortillas
- Sour cream (optional)
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on the chicken breasts
- Cook the chicken breasts at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes
- Let the chicken cool and shred
- Stuff the chicken and cheese into the tortilla
- On medium heat, spray your skillet with the non-stick spray and place your quesadillas
- Cook evenly on both sides until brown
Simple enough, right?! These store nicely and make for a good meal-prep lunch option.