“Spaghetti” with marinara and roasted cauliflower
I make this dish often because it is simple, low-carb, and easy. I work all week and take care of a toddler so this is very important to me.
- Spaghetti squash
- 1 pound ground beef
- Low-carb pasta sauce (I use Sal & Judy’s Heart Smart)
- Olive oil
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and gut.
- Rub the spaghetti squash in olive oil and place on baking sheet o
- pen side faced down at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes give or take depending on it’s size.
- Brown the ground beef and drain the grease.
- Pour in the pasta sauce with the beef until hot.
- When the spaghetti squash is finished, let it sit for about 10 minutes and then start shredding with a fork. Top it off with the meat sauce and parmesan cheese.
I put the cauliflower in half way through since it doesn’t take as long as the squash. 🙂